Sales Development Specialist - French market
You will join the current sales team to accelerate the business development of Spentys in the French speaking regions and get to work closely with various teams within Spentys: marketing, IT and production. You'll be the first contact between Spentys and potential customers, building relationships with key medical experts in orthopaedics: orthopaedic technicians, orthopaedic surgeons, and hospital managers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through direct sales efforts. You enjoy building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and closing deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Cultivating strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identifying new opportunities and developing new market strategies.
- Managing your pipeline, nurturing leads and closing deals.
- Communicating, tracking, and reporting on progress.
- Participating in the development of new project, products and services
We would like to get to know you closer if:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, result-oriented with a big drive to success.
- You have experience as a BDR/BDM/Sales Specialist acquiring leads successfully on a French speaking market (1+ years).
- You are a born hunter; creating relationships to close deals is what excites you.
- You are interested in healthcare and looking for a first operational experience in MedTech.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in dynamic environments toward a shared goal.
- You native French having some sales experience on a French market already on your account.
- You master English (both written and oral)
- Previous experience in either 3D technologies or the medical field is a big plus but not mandatory.
What we would offer you:
- A thriving, entrepreneurial environment in which people matter.
- Being part of a young team working on a uniquely innovative and disruptive solution oriented towards the future of healthcare.
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won't be a small cog in a big machine.
- You own a crucial aspect of our business, and you will be making a real impact on the business and the quality of life of patients.
- Gain relevant knowledge on 3D technologies and medical industry
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
- Frequent travel to meet interesting leads or customers.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- To start as soon as possible.
- Full-time position.
- Our HQ is located in Brussels, but the working location is flexible (hybrid/Brussels/Belgium/Europe).