Orthopedic Product & Customer Specialist
About the job
Spentys is a fast-growing, international technology provider specializing in developing medical 3D scanning, 3D modelling & 3D printing solutions for the Orthotics and Prosthetics (O&P) Industry.
Our software solutions are situated at the crossroads of orthopedics and 3D technology, building on deep domain knowledge, artificial intelligence, and SaaS principles.
We are enablers, making the added values of 3D technologies accessible to patients and O&P practitioners.
To strengthen our rapid expansion, we are looking for a Product & Customer Specialist with knowledge about the Orthopedic industry. This key player will work closely with our Key Accounts (sales team) as well as take on responsibilities in the product development & R&D together with the production team.
The new employee will be a critical bridge and will work closely in tandem with both the commercial team and R&D team. The main focus will exist of:
- Account management of existing customers (50%)
- Product development: (50%)
- collecting meaningful feedback from the market and putting into practice her / his medical expertise to develop new digital products / orthopedic products.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and proactive individual who welcomes the challenges of developing business through customer success and product development. We’re looking for someone who is a problem solver by heart.
You will maintain & expand key customer relationships across Europe and beyond. You will ensure that the customer & their patients’ needs are met, convince our partners to enlarge the use of the Spentys solution to other applications and most importantly: making sure our customers are successful and happy with Spentys
- Cultivate strong business relationships with experts within the O&P industry
- Actively participate to the development of new Orthopedic products
- Actively participate to the development of new digital workflows
- Customer onboarding and training new customers on the Spentys Solution
- Individually managing your own customer portfolio of clients
- Order management and providing instructions to the production team
- Be the voice of the customer for our product development, production, and IT team
- Proactively identify new opportunities within a customer and deliver innovative solutions to the customer
- Communicate, track, and report progress.
- Fully proficient in English (any additional languages are a big plus, especially in French)
- 2+ years of Orthotics and Prosthetics experience
- 1+ years of sales or customer success experience
- The candidate will need to based in Belgium
- Team player and ability to work in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills toward customers as well as an internal department
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM are a big plus
What you will bring to the team
- Ability to creatively spot opportunities, develop and implement new strategies and optimizations
- A commercial mindset
- You are keen to push innovation to the market and you are ready to overcome implications due to this continuous development & growth
- You have a passion for product development, and you are able to structure tasks and objectives
- You will ensure that Spentys customers will become ambassadors of our solution
- Enable Spentys customers have a smooth & frictionless experience
What you’ll get
- Unique, innovative, and disruptive work-culture, oriented towards the future of healthcare
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine
- You own a key aspect of our business, and you will be making real impact
- To work in a market with unlimited growth potential
- The ability to work and grow among an incredible team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Starting date: end February 2023
- Full-time position
- Office Location: Brussels (Belgium)
- Hybrid (2 days / week at the office required)