Spentys is looking for a Orthopedic Advisor to to support internal processes in the Production, IT and Commercial teams at Spentys.
This is a Part-time, on-site position (Brussels, Belgium).
- Guide the development of new products and act as an Orthopedic advisor for the development of those
- Offer support and expertise to the sales team regarding customer cases
- Be involved in the validation of the new products and Software development
Spentys is a fast-growing, international technology provider specializing in developing medical 3D scanning, 3D modelling & 3D printing solutions for healthcare professionals.
Our software solutions are situated at the crossroads of orthopaedics and 3D technology, building on deep domain knowledge, artificial intelligence, and SaaS principles.
You will join the Spentys production team and will be key to the execution of our roadmap of Products, Software and Growth.
- You are Fluent in English and either Dutch or French
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Orthopedics
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the O&P field
- You have at least a basic understanding of CAD/CAM
- You have knowledge about general anatomy (in orthopedics)
- Experience working with Medical Software is a plus
- You enjoy being a technical expert and helping others reach their goals through sharing your expertise. You like to convince people of technical solutions
- You are interested innovative technologies
- You are strong at analytical thinking
- You are well organized and team oriented