Internship - Engineer additive manufacturing
The goal of the internship is to optimize the 3D printing process to produce the splints. The intern will be in charge of the optimization of the 3D printing parameters, as well as the optimization of the printing process, from the stl file to the ready-to-wear Spentys splint.
- To optimize the 3D printing parameters
- To optimize the manufacturing process (step-by-step procedure)
- To print casts and splints for patients and events
- Experience in 3D printing is essential.
- Medical knowledge is a plus.
- Start between July 2021 and August 2021.
- At least for 3 months.
Why working at Spentys
- Unique innovative and disruptive solution, oriented to the future of healthcare.
- Dynamic startup environment.
- Transportation and lunch money.
- Possible job opportunity after the internship.