Business Development Internship
The new intern will join the current Sales & Marketing team to accelerate the business development of Spentys, worldwide. She/he will thus work in close collaboration with the various teams within Spentys organization: sales, marketing, IT, modeling, and production. She/he will be the first contact between Spentys and potential customers. She/he will interact with key medical experts in orthopedics: orthopedic technicians, orthopedic surgeons, and hospital managers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
This is a hybrid sales position focused on the full sales cycle.
- Team player and ability to work in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills towards customers as well as internal departments
- English, written and spoken is essential. Any additional languages are a big plus
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Identifying and generating new opportunities from inbound/outbounds leads
- Nurturing leads and close deals
- Develop and adapt the offerings to new customers
- Develop the business strategy for new products
- Drive and lead the customer projects
- Communicate, track, and report progress
What you’ll bring to the team
- Ability to creatively spot opportunities, develop and execute sales strategies
- You are keen to push new innovation to the market and you are ready to overcome implications due to this continuous development & growth
- Technical background in additive manufacturing or 3D design (CAD) is a plus
- Medical knowledge is a plus
What you’ll get
- Unique innovative and disruptive solution, oriented towards the future of healthcare
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine
- You own a key aspect of our business and you will be making real impact
- A huge market with unlimited growth potential.
- The ability to work and grow among an incredible team.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Ideally Full-time position
- Office location: Brussels, but working location is flexible.