Business development DACH
You will join the current sales team to accelerate the business development of Spentys in the DACH region and get to work closely with various teams within Spentys: marketing, IT and production. You'll be the first contact between Spentys and potential customers, building relationships with key medical experts in orthopaedics: orthopaedic technicians, orthopaedic surgeons, and hospital managers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through direct sales efforts. You enjoy building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and closing deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Cultivating strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identifying new opportunities and developing new market strategies.
- Managing your pipeline, nurturing leads and closing deals.
- Communicating, tracking, and reporting on progress.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, result-oriented and don't mind a challenge.
- Entry-level experience (+1 year)
- You are a born hunter; closing deals is what excites you. At least one year of sales experience is recommended.
- You are interested in healthcare and looking for a first operational experience in MedTech.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in dynamic environments toward a shared goal.
- You master German and English (both written and oral). Speaking and understanding French or Dutch is a real asset.
What you'll get
- A thriving, entrepreneurial environment in which people matter.
- Being part of a team working on a uniquely innovative and disruptive solution oriented towards the future of healthcare.
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won't be a small cog in a big machine.
- You own a crucial aspect of our business, and you will be making a real impact on the business and the quality of life of patients.
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
- Frequent travel to meet interesting leads or customers.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- To start as soon as possible.
- Full-time position.
- Our HQ is located in Brussels, but working location is flexible.